Saturday, September 28, 2024

Argentina!

For my slow season trip, we went to the gorgeous South American country of Argentina.  This country has it all, from wine country, cities, beaches, mountains, waterfalls and the stunning region of Patagonia!  Our trip included Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls and El Calafate.  I'm not sure which was my favorite as I enjoyed all of it but whenever I return to South America to explore other countries, Buenos Aires will get a second visit!

In BA, we took a city tour and had an amazing tour guide named Elba! She showed us many districts of the city.  First we saw the famous flower structure, then saw the area of Recoleta and Palmetto. We also saw the La Boca district which is super cool with all the vibrate colored architecture. We also explored the newer part of the city which is on the coast called Puerto Madero.  On our final day back in the city, we toured the cemetery which looked very similar to the ones in New Orleans. We also visited a theater turned book store, the city centers and plazas and of course an awesome Tango Show.  Great city with great wine, food and culture; this city has so many vibes of other great world cities I've visited before. Here are my photos from Buenos Aires...

I took a lot more photos with my iphone which are already posted to my IG: @kelseynicolesmith










No comments:

Post a Comment