Saturday, September 28, 2024

Last of Argentina Photos

The third stop on our trip was to see the second largest waterfall system in the world, Iguazu Falls.  The falls sit on the border of Argentina and Brazil.  Both sides offer much different views and experience.  The Argentina side is more interactive and larger.  You're more on top of the falls and bring a poncho you'll get very wet!  There was so much water coming off the falls, you can't even see what you're photographing.  Such a great experience but the boat ride under the smaller falls was so much fun!  Highly recommend this!  Because of this though, I didn't bring my camera on this day.  The second day we crossed the international border with our awesome tour guide, Carlos and received stamps on our passports finally.  This side is shorter and has more active wildlife but better photo opportunities.  I brought my camera this day and got such a different perspective so I recommend doing both sides.  I will say be very careful where you eat because something looking like a raccoon stole our snacks.  Here are my photos from the Brazil side of the stunning Iguazu Falls...










No comments:

Post a Comment