Sunday, September 24, 2023

Croatia

After Rome, we took a very cheap and short flight over the Adriatic to Croatia.  The beaches are gorgeous but the water is quite cold.  There were so many different terrains in Croatia which shocked me.  I really enjoyed exploring a country I really didn't know anything about.  We drove through a ton of small towns and stopped in a couple of main cities.  We also took the boat over and stayed on one of the islands for a night. Each city we stopped at was super cute and every meal was delicious.  I have to admit I liked the pizza better in Croatia than I did in Rome.  But just like Rome, Croatia is a one and done for me.  I feel we did and saw enough to where I don't need to return although I do highly recommend visiting.

Next trip will be in December to Budapest, Vienna and Prague for the Christmas Markets!

Here are my photos from Croatia...




















No comments:

Post a Comment