Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Budapest, Vienna and Prague

Another amazing EF trip for the books.  I traveled to Europe last month to see the Christmas markets in Budapest, Vienna and Prague and I had such a great time despite the very cold temperatures.  I learned that Vienna is the birth place of the markets which explains why I liked the markets the best there.  The snow in Vienna was also a highlight as it made the city and surrounding areas so pretty.  A nice change from Florida life.  But out of the three, Prague was my favorite and I now consider it a return city for me.  I do not have as many final shots from this trip due to the cold weather as my camera battery couldn't handle it and kept dying.  But I did get a few good ones I'm happy with so enjoy!

Next trip I need recommendations for as I actually don't have anything planned for 2024 yet!

All my phone photos have already been posted to my Instagram page:  @kelseynicolesmith

The first batch is from Budapest...









No comments:

Post a Comment